About the Role
You embrace the DevOps culture. You have clean code for breakfast, you domain drive to work, then you continuously integrate and release by lunchtime. In the afternoon you get up-to-date with the latest technologies and before leaving, you improve the monitoring, add a circuit-breaker or do whatever is necessary to have a monkey-proof system you are proud of. You go to bed with the DoD under your pillow and dream about orchestrating infrastructure with a smile on your face.
- Identify new technologies which can drive improvements in efficiency for production materials and systems
- Consult/Provide/Improve stable easy to use “PaaS” / Infrastructure / app solution
- Error analysis, Network troubleshooting
Qualifications and Skill-Set:
- Experience in at least one of the following languages: Python, Ruby, Bash
- Proficiency in one automation tool: Ansible (preferred), Chef, Puppet
- Worked with cloud services provider: AWS (preferred), GCE, Azure
- Continuous Integration and Deployment: Jenkins
- Familiar with centralized logging and monitoring: Splunk, Datadog
- Good Linux System Administration knowledge
- Plus: RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Postgres
Experience in any of the below would be a plus:
- Infrastructure testing
- Spring Boot
- You are a team player with experience working in an agile environment
- You are keen to develop your skills, and those of your team
- You have an interesting hobby such as brewing beer or space travel
We expect that development is not new to you and will ask you to show us your skills by taking part in a test to demonstrate your expertise.
You may be young or you may be a veteran in the software development world. This is not important to us.
If this is you, get in touch with us and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!