About the Role
You are a psychology student and have a passion for IT and all the nerdy guys around it?
We are looking for someone who helps us to increase our team and find the best developers in the world. Your role would be to identify and get in touch with them.
This includes the preparation of our own meet-up, search for conferences and come up with new ways to make upday even more public in the Berlin tech scene.
- A master student in Psychology looking for an internship
- Seeing problems yourself and take ownership solving them
- Specialized in Work and Organizational Psychology
- Interested in Software development
- Striving to develop yourself and your team
- Cool to be around
- fluent english
- You are a team player with experience working in an agile environment
- Willingness to develop your skills
- Understanding that professionalism is not the absence of fun and that absence of fun is unprofessional
- An interesting hobby, like brewing beer or visiting Mars
If this is you, get in touch with us and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!